Job type: Full-time or Part-time
Wages: Very Competitive according to the Job title and experience
Remedy’s Rx Arnprior (Excellent Care Pharmacy)
Location: 386 Daniel Street South, Arnprior, Ontario K7S 3G9
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Assistant at Excellent Care Pharmacy. Over the years, our pharmacy has made strides in providing high quality care in our community. Keeping the legacy of such exceptional service is only made by the hard work of our selfless valued team members. This is why creating a positive and welcoming place to work is very important to us.
We look for like-minded individuals with great communication, time-management, and interpersonal skills to ensure our ongoing success as a team.
Required Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
· Full processing prescriptions using the Advance workflow & paper less Kroll system is essential. Must understand third party billing policies with Kroll Pharmacy Software experience (preferred)
· Community pharmacy experience and nursing home experience (preferred)
· Assist with the technical functions of preparing prescriptions, managing inventory, organizing pharmacy workflow, solving third-party billing problems, all while providing exceptional customer service when needed.
· High attention to detail with little margin of error, Accurate dispensing prescription medications filling, compounding and verifying prescriptions accurately/efficiently.
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to assess customer needs, solve problem, and use critical thinking skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well in a team setting
· Organizing pharmacy workflow and prioritizing prescription refill requests
· Handling general OTC inquiries and referring patients to the pharmacist as needed
· Contact physicians’ offices as needed (e.g. for special authorization requests etc.) and maintain all relevant documentation
· Accept written prescription or refill requests from customers in person or via telephone
· Resolve technical issues by contacting IT Service Desk or Third-Party adjudicators as required
· Ensure narcotic inventory is detail received and records updated under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist
· Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in the Pharmacy
· Social distancing guidelines while at work
· Sanitizing, disinfecting and cleaning procedures in place
· Drive thru window separated by a shield to provide service at socially distanced measures and minimize contact
· Wear mask at all times
Work remotely: No
You must have:
· Experience minimum one-year full time pharmacy assistant experience required.
· Work references from last jobs you work at the last 3 years
· A can-do attitude and team focus
· Demonstrated experience working in fast paced environmentCOVID-19 considerations:
Email your resume or call the store at 613.622.0444 for interview.
Reference ID: Pharmacy Assistant
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Application Deadline: 2021-07-21
Expected Start Date: 2021-07-19
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
· Wear mask at all times